At Awalt Construction, our professional certified siding installers have been helping homeowners beautify the facades of their residences since 2010. We only offer the highest quality siding materials, and with our top-notch service, you can rest assured that your siding will look beautiful and protect your home year-round.
Learn more about the various siding options we offer:
- Vinyl siding – An incredibly versatile option, vinyl siding is sustainable, durable, and low maintenance.
- Insulated vinyl siding – With increased R-value and thermal performance, insulated vinyl siding is an energy-efficient option that helps keep your home cool in summer and warm when the temperature drops.
- Fiber cement siding – For protection against rot, termites, and weather, consider fiber cement siding as a cost-effective option for your home’s new siding.
“I was extremely pleased with the results.”- Mark H.
“Overall excellent experience working with Steve and Awalt Construction.”- Mike S.
“We would recommend Awalt Construction to friends and family!”- Debi P.
“After getting the insurance company's approval for the damage, Steve walked me through everything they would be looking at during repairs.”- Brian S.
“They went above and beyond to make sure that everything was cleaned up nicely.”- Lavina A.
“All the work was professionally completed and in a very timely manner!”- Marilynn M.
The benefits of installing vinyl siding are both aesthetic and functional:
- Horizontal or vertical panels
- Zero maintenance required
- Immune to bugs, mold, and moisture
- Can achieve any look, from traditional to modern
Our experts go above and beyond to accommodate your remodeling needs so you can feel confident that your new siding will not only add value to your home but create the look and style of the home you’ve always dreamed of.
If you’re considering remodeling your home, don’t hesitate to contact Awalt Construction. We have helped customers in Aurora choose the best vinyl siding for their home since 2010!
What’s the Best Time of Year for Vinyl Siding Installation?
Like exterior painting, weather and humidity play a large role in the effectiveness of siding installation. The most ideal temperatures for installing vinyl siding are moderate, which means the best seasons to do exterior work are either late spring or summer.