Figuring out insurance claims can be hard work. Let us step in and help navigate the way!
When things go wrong in your home or commercial space, it can be difficult to see the bright side. Whether you need emergency remodeling and repairs or you’re dealing with water damage from an unexpected leak in your roof, needing to communicate with the insurance company can seem like too much hassle on top of handling the damage itself.
Fortunately, Awalt Construction works directly with your insurance company to ensure you get the best possible coverage and outcome. Insurance restoration work is our specialty; when you need it fixed right the first time, you can trust our team.
Don’t wait until it’s too late. Contact Awalt Construction at (303) 647-4006 to get your insurance claim and restoration work started as soon as possible. We offer free estimates!
There are several reasons why a homeowner might file an insurance claim. Among the most common, according to the Insurance Information Institute, are:
- Wind and hail damage: Weather can take a huge toll, especially on roofs. Between hurricanes, tornadoes, and other large storms like hailstorms, roofs across the country are put to the test.
- Water damage and freezing: Whether it’s from weather or a burst pipe, water damage can be incredibly dangerous. A pipe may freeze or mold may grow, presenting unique challenges for homeowners.
- Fire and lightning damage: More than 71,000 insurance claims were filed across the U.S. for lightning damage in 2019! Fire and lightning damage accounted for about 25% of all homeowner claims.
- Non-theft property damage: Vandalism made up for approximately 7.5% of claims in 2019, far more than theft claims.
- Break-ins and theft: There are several ways to protect yourself from break-ins, such as locking windows and doors and keeping valuables tucked away. Taking inventory of all your assets can help you prepare to file a claim should the worst happen.
“All the work was professionally completed and in a very timely manner!”- Marilynn M.
“We would recommend Awalt Construction to friends and family!”- Debi P.
“I was extremely pleased with the results.”- Mark H.
“They went above and beyond to make sure that everything was cleaned up nicely.”- Lavina A.
“After getting the insurance company's approval for the damage, Steve walked me through everything they would be looking at during repairs.”- Brian S.
“Overall excellent experience working with Steve and Awalt Construction.”- Mike S.
- Helping our local community when there's an urgent situation.
- Guiding you through the insurance process and answering any questions you have along the way.
- Continuing education with our manufacturing partners and the ICC.
- Quality over quantity. We never cut corners or reuse materials.
At Awalt Construction, our first priority is our clients’ experience. We have been connecting homeowners and business owners with insurance companies since 2010, working to ensure the best possible outcome when the worst happens.
Don’t hesitate to contact Awalt Construction for your insurance restoration work. We offer free estimates! Call today at (303) 647-4006.