Be a Part of Awalt Construction
Awalt Construction has a great opportunity for you to be able to join the exciting industry of Storm Restoration! We are a licensed General Contractor specializing in insurance exterior restoration to include: Roofing, Siding, Painting, Windows, and Gutters. Our projects have been damaged by hail and wind. We are seeking 3-5 Sales Representatives to join our Denver Headquarters. Must be hardworking and able to follow our detailed training. Must be GOAL ORIENTED and MOTIVATED with GOOD ORGANIZATIONAL SKILLS. NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY. We will train the right person for success. Compensation: This is a door to door, commission Independent Sales Representative position. Our top Sales Rep for 90 days made well over $100K, and our newest Sales Rep in 90 days earned over $48K.
Sales Representative Job Summary: Outside Sales Representatives are responsible for contacting potential prospects in their assigned territories, developing new Customers, and maintaining Customer service through job completion. Assist with helping the client through the lifecycle of an insurance claim due to storm-related damage.
- Door to Door Sales
- Generate and manage leads, prospects from canvassing, referrals or networking.
- Provide on-site consultation for the Customer to explain damage, educate about our Awalt Construction and the insurance restoration process.
- Assist Customer in processing claims and meet with insurance adjusters at the property.
- Ensure Customer service and consistent contact with Customers for status updates to ensure a high level of service throughout the process.
- Ensure contract completion and complete Customer Survey.
About the Company
- A+ Rating with the BBB
- Specialize in residential & commercial roofing, construction & restoration services
- A vendor for multiple insurance companies
- Full production team & management to handle scheduling, material orders, and vendor operations
- Office staff available to assist each Project Manager from 8am-5pm M-F
- We do ALL the supplementing for you so you can concentrate on sales
- Leads will be provided to those who can close
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty adequately. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Education: Minimum High School Graduate / College Preferred. Experience: No Experience Required Language Skills: Must speak English fluently Skills required:
- Outgoing and energetic personality.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- High degree of self-confidence, able to handle rejection.
- Motivated and professional.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Reliable transportation
- Vehicle Insurance
- Ability to climb safely on roofs
Job Type: Commission Salary: $50,000.00 to $250,000.00 /year Experience:
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)